Thursday, July 31, 2008

You Could Be Kanye West!




Just by popping a couple of pills you could be Kanye West, apparently.

As I was riding on the Q32 Bus (name dropping)from work to go to Penn Station (more name dropping)the other day, I noticed a strange ad above my head. As soon as the creepy old man across from me got out of his seat I took a couple of photos using my iPhone (1st generation though...I know I'm a loser) (oh yeah, another name drop).

Anyways, the ad said "Be Kanye Now" and had an interweb URL for more 411.
As soon as I got home I jumped onto my CPU and typed in BeKanyeNow.com! I was redirected to the Absolut Vodka Website and was told to type in my birth date. Now, when a website asks for my age I expect to see some nudity...at least some boobs. SORRY! NO BOOBS THERE! Just something about alcohol or something equally as kewl. I don't really remember because I got bored with it.

-nhoj

6 comments:

liz pelly said...

i saw the same ad on the 1 train (name drop) the other day, while on my way to cmj (name drop). thanks for clearing that up.

sam inchausti said...

i saw it too! on the D train (name drop) on my morning commute to FOX news (name drop. unfortunately).

Sarah J. Berg said...

where have you been?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndDdNkonRc8

John Schwartz said...

i've been here?

Yelena said...

it's an ad for Absolut Vodka.

John Schwartz said...

are you sure?